Margaret River Discovery Tour - The ultimate wine adventure experience!
- Duration: 6 Hours (approx.)
- Location: Margaret River, WA
- Product code: P3UDUW
The Margaret River tour for people who don't do tours!
The day includes canoeing (you won't get wet or dirty), wildflower and whale spotting while walking the Cape to Cape Track, luxury 4WD adventure and an exclusive behind-the-scenes winery lunch at Fraser Gallop Estate.
The #1 Margaret River tour on Tripadvisor for 10 years.
• Start the day with a canoe trip down a stunning section of the tranquil Margaret River. You won’t get wet, dirty or fall in. It’s a peaceful beginning to our day of highlights.
• We then head to the beach to see how the winemakers relax – a coffee while we check the surf at one of the region’s top beach breaks.
• Our next stop is an ancient waterhole to spot freshwater Marron and wildlife and to taste local honey while we reflect on Aboriginal history dating back more than 30,000 years.
• Lunch at one the region’s most celebrated emerging superstar wineries –Fraser Gallop Estate – is our next highlight. We have exclusive access to the working winery and vineyard and savour some of the best wines in the region matched with local produce while seated among barrels of ageing wine.
• We finish our day with a 4WD adventure and walk on a spectacular section of the Cape to Cape Track – the Wilyabrup Cliffs. We have special government approval to use a 4WD track that offers stunning cliff top views. High above the Indian Ocean the epic scenery, fresh sea breezes and surrounding ancient soils provide a deeper understanding of the unique terroir of the Margaret River region.
Hosted by Western Australian Guide of the Year - Sean Blocksidge.
Sean is a local born and bred West Aussie who's been consistently rated the #1 best small tour experience in Margaret River for ten consecutive years.
He'll take you down the back tracks and trails that most visitors to the region will miss.
As Sean says "how can you visit Margaret River region and miss the actual Margaret River? That's nuts. Or fail to experience the grandeur of the Cape Track."
Plus taste the best wine in the region!
He shares local secrets and stories to more deeply connect you to Margaret River.
You'll travel in his luxury Landrover Discovery 4WD with only a maximum of six people. This is personalised touring at it's best. No minivans or buses.
This is "the wine and adventure tour for people who don't do tours".